by prestwichfocus on January 15, 2013
Sign up by 28 January to join Greater Manchester’s energy-switching auction for UK energy providers to bid for your custom.
You’ll receive a new personal offer for your energy for the next year – you can choose to join GM Fair Energy if it works for you. Sign up, there’s nothing to lose. All you need is your recent energy bill(s).
How does it work?Â
Greater Manchester councils have organised their first ever collective energy switching scheme.Â Together they will find you a good deal and an easy way to switch.
- Sign up is free and without obligation.
- You do not have to live in Greater Manchester to take part.
- Â You can sign up from 28 December 2012 up to and including 28 January 2013.
- You will need your most recent energy bill to hand as you will need information from it to register.
- The energy supplier with the best deal will be determined during an auction on 29th January 2013.
- Suppliers have to meet several quality requirements in order to participate in the auction.
- You will receive an e-mail from us around the 4th of February 2013 with an offer, based on your usage and the best deal from the auction.
- You will need to indicate whether you accept the offer on your personal overview page before 22 February 2013.
- We provide support and guidance throughout the registration and switching process.
More information and how to sign up here.
Read more Leave a comment