by prestwichfocus on 18 February, 2015
A ‘Bury Gets Digital’ Event takes place at the Longfield on Thursday 26 February, 5pm.
This event offers you the opportunity to explore how digital and creative services, including super-fast broadband, can make a profound impact on your business.
Further reasons to attend:
– Meet exhibitors showcasing an array of digital, technology and creative services offered by businesses across the borough.
– Guest speakers will present their unique stories, focusing on the impact technology has had on their business.
– An opportunity to network with organisations from across Greater Manchester.
– Meet Digital Growth Advisors, from the Business Growth Hub, who will be accessible to identify which opportunities/programmes are available to your business.
– Additional information regarding the Bury Gets Digital Event can be found here.
For further information, please contact
Simon Joos – Employment, Skills and Business Engagement Officer 0161 253 6140