by timpickstone on 18 February, 2019
Information from Bury Council regarding the ‘Working carers Hub’:
“Juggling the demands of life, work and care giving
Working and caring for our loved ones and everything this involves can sometimes overwhelm us. That’s why we have set up a new communication platform specially designed for working carers at Bury Council and Six Town Housing.
Called ‘The One Community Working Carers Hub’
It’s private, it’s confidential and a place where we can listen to you and act on what you tell us.
Once you have joined you can:
· take part in polls and discussions;
· tell us your ideas about how we can support you;
· share your story;
· ask our equality advisers a question;
· find out useful information; and
· use a screen name for anonymity.
Want to join?
Register your interest by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 253 6371.